BID Group Ltd. regard environmental management as a high priority and are committed to considering environmental issues in all aspects of its processes and products in order to achieve a process of continual improvement. This policy covers all activities carried out by BID Group Ltd. BID Group Ltd. will achieve these commitments in the following ways.
1. By ensuring that all existing and future activities comply with appropriate legislation.
2. By researching into providing products, which reduce environmental impact, which can be recycled, re‐used or disposed of in a more effective manner.
3. By encouraging, where appropriate, contractors and suppliers to work to environmental standards, which are acceptable to all parties.
4. By ensuring that all process activities generating pollution will be controlled to a reasonable level.
5. By striving to reduce the use of resources within all its process activities.
6. By ensuring that all company personnel are provided with information, instruction, training and supervision where potential environmental impacts are associated with their workplace.
7. By defining environmental objectives, targets and improvement actions that are related to this policy and to our significant environmental aspects. We will regularly evaluate progress against these through our Management Review Meeting.
8. By ensuring that appropriate information is communicated to company personnel and external parties.
9. By conducting periodic reviews of its environmental management systems in order to continually improve environmental performance.
10. By providing and maintaining a safe working environment by identifying, assessing, managing and monitoring risks to the environment